Make sure Command is enabled and mapped to the Cmd key by looking into “System Preferences Keyboard keys”. The “Keyboard Shortcuts” panel has custom shortcuts. Go to Finder, select a file, open the “File” menu, and look for the “Move to Trash” shortcut.
How do I set up Google discover on my Samsung?
- Long-press any open space on your home screen.
- Swipe all the way to the last card on the left.
- Tap the toggle to disable the news feed card entirely, or select Google Discover instead of Samsung Free.
- Press Home and the Google Discover card will propagate before your eyes.
Depending on which brand of phone you use, the last card on the left of your home screen will show you the Google Discover feed, which is tailored to your preference. If users wanted to switch to a third-party launcher, they had to install it in order to do so. Users can now decide for themselves without having to install a third-party app with the advent of OneUI 3.1. After the break, we will show you how to switch to Google Discover on your new phone with just a couple of taps. The main requirement is that your device needs to be running on the OneUI 3.1 platform.
How do I get Google discover on my Samsung home screen?
- Long-press any empty part of your home screen.
- Swipe to the last card on the left.
- Make sure the feed toggle at the top is switched to ‘On’
- Select Google Discover over Samsung Free.
OneUI 3.1 includes a news feed service called “Google Discover”. If you don’t see a carousel of card-based options when long-pressing on your home screen, that might be because you’re running a custom launcher. If you want to switch back to OneUI, you have to go to the following page. If you don’t see the news feed card after, you’re not running OneUI 3.1 yet. The addition of Native Discover is one of several additions that signal a closer collaboration between the two companies.
What is Discover app on Samsung phone?
You can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts from anywhere with the Discover Mobile App. From your mobile device, you can check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, manage your rewards, and more.
How do you turn on Discover?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Your data in Search.
- Under “Google-wide controls,” tap Web & App activity.
- Turn on Web & App Activity.
To manage your content in Discover, select an option below. You can save your searches, browsing history, and other activity in your account by turning on Web & App Activity. Under discover, you can manage your interests. You can hide a topic in Discover. Under “Discover,” you can manage your interests.