- Go to View Menu and ensure first that the Unhide option is inactive.
- Select Arrange All.
- At the menu that comes up, check the “Windows of active workbook” checkbox and click OK.
- One last action.
If you can’t view the excel data, click Unhide and check if you can see it. Go to the menu and check the “Windows of active workbook” box.
Click Change after locating and selecting the application. On the left side of the window, choose Advanced.
Under the display options, click the OK button if you want to stop disabling hardware graphics acceleration.
How do I get rid of GREY in Excel?
The easiest way to get rid of gridlines in excel is to use the page layout tab To expand the page layout commands, click the Page Layout tab and then go to the gridlines section. The view box should be checked below the gridlines.
Why is insert grayed out in Excel?
There is a reason why the excel insert button is greyed out. There is a greyed out excel insert button. There is a greyed out excel insert button.
How do I unhide a greyed out cell in Excel?
The UnHide is greyed out if you go to Format>Sheet>Hide. The Unhide dialog box will be displayed if there are sheets hidden.
How do I unhide a greyed row in Excel?
- CTRL+A to select entire worksheet.
- Right click on any row number and take unhide.
- Right click on any column number and take unhide.
The spreadsheet has all the data entered in it.
Why is my Excel cell greyed out?
You will see grayed-out menus when the actions that you are attempting to perform in a worksheet apply to a protected cell or sheet. To get the unavailable menus, you need to unprotect the cell or the workbook. The menus will not be unlocked until you enter your password.
Why won’t my Cells unhide in Excel?
If you click ‘unhide’ and the rows don’t show up, then they are not hidden. The Home tab of the ribbon has a Sort & Filter button. Click on the Format icon on the Home tab to choose Hide & Unhide from the menu.
How do I get rid of GREY Cells in Excel?
- Select the cells that contain a fill color or fill pattern. For more information on selecting cells in a worksheet, see Select cells, ranges, rows, or columns on a worksheet.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, click the arrow next to Fill Color, and then click No Fill.
The gridlines can become hard to see when you change the fill colors of the cells.