- Open the Settings app.
- Select the Accounts Option.
- Select Family and Other Users.
- Select the user and press Remove.
- Select Delete account and data.
The easiest way to do this is by hitting the Start button. If the user had a Microsoft account, this won’t remove anything stored on the cloud, like OneDrive files, emails, personalization settings, purchases, or anything Cortana knows about them. We will show you how to change the privileges of other users and add a new account to this PC.
How do I remove multiple users in Windows 10?
- Open Settings by pressing the windows key and click the gear icon on the left part of your screen.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Family and other users.
- Click on the user profile that you want to removed and click the remove button.
An expert with Windows 10 is this man. Are you talking about user profile on your computer? To remove a user profile from your computer, please follow the steps below.
Click the gear icon on the left side of the screen to open settings. Deleting/Removing user profiles will also remove files on them so if you have documents or pictures that you don’t like to lose, make sure to back them up or move them to another user.
How do I delete other user accounts on my computer?
You can select other users. Select the person’s name or email address and then remove it. Select the account and data to be deleted from the disclosure.
How do I remove a user account from Windows 10?
- Press Windows key, click on Settings.
- Click on Account, click on Family and other users.
- Select the user you want to delete under Other users and click on Remove.
- Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.
- Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.
I’m aware of your concern about the multiple user accounts on your device. You can try a few of the below steps to see if it works. Select Command Prompt (Admin) by pressing the Windows + X keys from the keyboard. If you need further assistance, reply to the post with an updated status.