- Open the Windows Start menu and type Google Chrome.
- Right-click Google Chrome and click Open file location.
- Click Properties.
- Click Change icon under the “Shortcut” tab.
- Click Browse or select an icon.
- ico format and click Open.
- Click Ok in the “Change icon” window.
There is a menu bar at the top. Make sure that the image you want to use as an icon is already saved on your computer.
How do I customize my Google Chrome icon?
- To change the Google Chrome icon:
- Right-click on the Chrome shortcut icon on your desktop.
- Select properties > Shortcut tab > change icon.
You have the right to access and modify your personal data, as well as to request its suppression, within the limits foreseen by the legislation in force.
How do I reset my Google icon?
- Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
- Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.
How do I set my Google back to normal?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced. Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Under “Reset Settings,” click Restore settings to their original defaults. Reset Settings. Windows: Under “Reset and cleanup,” click Reset Settings.
Your bookmarks and passwords won’t be changed. If you’re still having problems, you might have a program installed that will change your settings on your browser.
What happened to my Google Chrome icon?
Click Start and type in the search box. If you want to create a new shortcut, right click the chrome icon and open the file. To use the shortcut, drag it to your desktop and click on it. There was a new year in 2015.
How do I get my Google shortcut back on my homepage?
- Open your Google Chrome app.
- Go to the address of the web application.
- Then select the options to the right of the url bar (push on the three small dots); select “add to homepage” and add the shortcut to your phone home page.
- Then quit your internet browser.