Load the document you want to read. Click the search button on your Chromebooks if you want to press the Everything Button between the tab and shift buttons. Click on the Scan icon to enter the search. The drop-down menu has a choice of your scanner.
How do I scan a document with Google Chrome?
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
Save documents like receipts, letters, and billing statements to a PDF on your drive. You can add a scanning shortcut to your Home screen.
How do I scan from my Chromebook?
- Update the Chromebook to the most current version of Chrome OS.
- Click the clock in the bottom right corner, and then click the Settings icon .
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and then click Advanced.
- Under Print and scan, click Scan.
How do I run a scan?
Click on Windows security for a quick Scan. You can click on Viruses & Threat Protection. Under Current Threats, choose Quick Scan/Threat History. Click on the Scan Now option.